Step-by-Step Cake Decorating Instructions
with Guest Chef Dennis Hipolito
|Etymology: French - Date: 1884
A small cake, cut from pound or sponge cake and frosted
See a bigger picture
|To make the petits fours, you will need
- 2 Joconde sheet cakes or any
other cake that you prefer.
- Coffee ganache or any other filling you prefer.
- Diluted glucose, apricot glaze or apricot jam
- A little powdered sugar or cornstarch for rolling out the
- 2 brushes
- An offset spatula
- A rolling pin or dowel
- A pastry bicycle or a ruler
- A knife for cutting