Cake Decorating Tips:
for piping the snowflakes and the writing
for piping the banner to place the message
for piping the shell borders
You could simply use colored icing or draw onto the cake if you do not have an airbrush system
Blue to tint the white snow
White frosting to ice your entire cake, to create mounds and swirls and to place a small amount on the trees
Yellow for the writing and the skies in the snow
Blue for the banner, the snowflakes and the borders
Cake Decorating Instructions & Assembly:
- Bake and ice your favorite cake. Using a spatula create mounds and swirls in the icing.
- Airbrush lightly in blue over the entire cake.
- Pipe the banner using blue icing.
- Pipe the writing and the skies in yellow icing.
- Pipe the snowflakes with blue icing.
- Pipe the borders using blue icing.
- Place decorations on the cake.