Cake Decorating Tips:
for piping the shell borders
for piping the writing
You could simply use colored icing or draw onto the cake if you do not have an airbrush system
Violet for the skateboard terrain
Blue for the skateboard terrain
Black for the skateboard terrain
White frosting to ice your entire cake
Blue for the writing and the borders
Cake Decorating Instructions & Assembly:
- Bake and ice your favorite cake. Use the spatula to create 2 mini ramps in each of the top corners and the half pipe (bowl) in the center. Use the spatula to build up the sides of the half pipe.
- Lightly airbrush the entire cake in black. Using more color airbrush the left sides of the mini ramps in a darker black.
- Lightly airbrush violet over the black and using more color airbrush the left sides of the mini ramps.
- Lightly airbrush blue over the black-violet area and inside the half pipe (bowl) on the right side. Airbrush half circles inside the half pipe (bowl) on the right side.
- Lightly airbrush the inside of the half pipe in black. Use more color on the right side.
- Take the first two pieces of the airbrush off. Fill the airbrush with black. Spray speckles of color close together all over the surface to create the look of concrete.
- Pipe the borders with blue icing.
- Pipe the writing in blue icing.
- Place decorations on the cake.