Cake Decorating Tips:
for piping the small grass
for piping the bottom shell border
for piping the writing, the snakes and the bones
You could simply use colored icing or draw onto the cake if you do not have an airbrush system
Brown for the inside of the graves
Yellow for the cake surface mixed with
Green for the cake surface
White frosting to ice your entire cake and for the bones
Violet for the snakes, the writing and the bottom border
Yellow for the writing
Cake Decorating Instructions & Assembly:
- Bake your favorite cake.
- Carve out 3 hollow graves.
- Ice the entire cake with a spatula, swirling the icing to create a rough look.
- Airbrush the graves in brown.
- Airbrush the cake surface in green.
- Pipe the writing and the snakes in violet icing.
- On top of the violet writing pipe the yellow writing.
- Pipe the bones with white frosting.
- Pipe the grass using green icing.
- Pipe the bottom border using violet icing.
- Place decorations on the cake.