Cake Decorating Tips:
for piping the top and bottom shell borders
for piping the writing, the ocean foam and the starfish
You could simply use colored icing or draw onto the cake if you do not have an airbrush system
Yellow for the sand
Brown for the sand
Blue for the ocean
White frosting to ice your entire cake and for the writing and the ocean foam
Yellow for the borders and the starfish
Cake Decorating Instructions & Assembly:
- Bake your favorite cake.
- Ice your cake, swirling the spatula to create water in the upper left corner and sand in the lower right corner.
- Airbrush the sand in yellow and brown.
- Airbrush the ocean in blue.
- Pipe the writing and the ocean foam using white frosting.
- Pipe the starfish with yellow icing.
- Pipe the top and bottom borders with yellow icing.
- Place decorations on the cake.