Cake Decorating Tips:
for piping the top e-motion border
for piping the bottom e-motion border
for piping the scallops
for piping the roses
for piping the leaves
You could simply use colored icing or draw onto the cake if you do not have an airbrush system
Pink for the circle
White frosting to ice your entire cake and for the top border
Pink for the roses, scallop garland and bottom border
Green for the leaves
Cake Decorating Instructions & Assembly:
- Bake and ice your favorite cake.
- Airbrush the circle in the center of the cake using pink.
- Pipe roses on the outside edge of the circle using pink icing.
- Pipe leaves around the roses using green icing.
- Mark for scallops.
- Pipe the scallops.
- Pipe the top border with white frosting.
- Pipe the bottom border with pink icing.
- Place decorations on the cake.