Cake Decorating Tips:
for piping the grass
for piping the double reverse shell top border and the e-motion bottom border
You could simply use colored icing or draw onto the cake if you do not have an airbrush system
Brown for the dirt
Red for the dirt
Blue for the river
White frosting to ice your entire cake
Blue for the borders
Green for the grass
Cake Decorating Instructions & Assembly:
- Bake your favorite cake. While icing the cake swirl the spatula to create dirt and the river. In the river create a lot of waves.
- Airbrush the river blue. Airbrush around the waves (leaving the white frosting visible) to create the white crests.
- First airbrush the dirt red, then brown.
- Pipe the grass using green icing.
- Pipe the borders using blue icing.
- Place decorations on the cake.