- Mascarpone Cheese, 12 ounces
- Confectioner's sugar, 1/3 cup
- Eggs, 4 large at room temperature
- Brewer's Espresso, cooled, 1/4 cup
- Unsweetened Cocoa Powder
- Confectioner's Sugar, for "dusting"
- Fresh Berries, (Raspberries, Strawberry, Blueberries), for garnish
- Pizza Crust, pre-baked (see Kim's substitution above)
- In a food processor or mixing bowl, whip the Mascarpone cheese and confectioner's sugar
until smooth and creamy. Add eggs, one at a time, beating just until
blended after each addition
- Beat in the espresso. The mixture should be creamy and easy to spread at this point. If
not, add a bit more espresso.
- Spread a thick layer of Tiramisu filling over a baked pizza shell.
- Dust the cheese liberally with cocoa powder, followed by a very light dusting of
confectioner's sugar to achieve a dappled effect.
- Fresh fruit can be arranged around the edge of the pizza as a