Cake Decorating Tips:
for piping the shell borders
for piping the flowers, the leaves, the flower centers and the writing
for piping the top ruffle border
for piping the top border trim
You could simply use colored icing or draw onto the cake if you do not have an airbrush system
Pink for the cake surface
White frosting to ice your entire cake and for the bottom border
Yellow for the top border trim, the flower centers and the writing
Pink for the flowers
Blue for the flowers
Green for the leaves
Cake Decorating Instructions & Assembly:
- Bake and ice your favorite cake.
- Airbrush the top of the cake pink.
- Pipe the flowers and the leaves.
- Pipe the writing with yellow icing.
- Pipe the ruffle border in yellow icing.
- Pipe the top border trim in yellow icing.
- Pipe the bottom border with white frosting.
- Place decorations on the cake.