Cake Decorating Tips:
for piping the grass
for piping the top and bottom shell border
You could simply use colored icing or draw onto the cake if you do not have an airbrush system
Green for the golf course
Blue for the pond
Brown for the sand trap
White frosting to ice your entire cake
Green for the grass
Yellow for the borders
Cake Decorating Instructions & Assembly:
- Bake and ice your favorite cake.
- Outline the golf course.
- Airbrush the sand trap with the brown color.
- Airbrush the pond in blue.
- Airbrush the grass in green.
- Pipe the grass around the pond and the sand trap.
- Pipe the cake with the shell borders using the yellow icing.
- Place decorations on the cake.