- 1 cup soy milk
- 3 egg yolks
- 3 tablespoons maple syrup
- 3 tablespoons cornstarch
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 tablespoon arrowroot
- 1 tablespoon apple juice or
- 2 large bananas
Serving Size: 4
|1. In a
small pan heat soy milk until it hot. Remove from heat and pour into a bowl.
2. In a separate bowl whisk together egg yolks, and maple syrup until
smooth. Add starch and vanilla. Mix arrowroot with apple or fruit juice and add to egg
mixture. Add hot soy. Puree bananas in a blender, then add to egg mixture.
3. Return custard to pan and cook over medium-high heat,
stirring, until thick. Pour into 4 dessert glasses and chill in the refrigerator for
several hours before serving.