Yield: 4 servings
1 lb Ground venison or beef
1 sm Onion
1 cn Cheddar cheese soup
1 cn Cream of celery soup
Frozen french fries
1. Dice onion and mix with ground meat and pepper to taste.
2. Press into the bottom of a 9x9" pan.
3. Mix together the two cans of soup - do *not* dilute with water. Spread mixture over the
4. Cover entire surface generously with frozen french fries.
5. Bake at 350 for 40 minutes or until done fries should be golden and crispy.
Venison can be substituted with any red meat
or you can purchase some
recipes, browse recipes, or see today's
Send mail to PastryWiz
with comments about this web site.
Recipe Disclaimer - Measurements Help
- Sugar Substitution Chart