PastryWiz / Search / Category / Publications
PastryWiz / Books
- Wiley & Sons: Industry-Leading Culinary Books Industry-Leading Culinary Books at Wiley Publishing.
- Gourmet, Food & Beverage Calendars Wall and desk calendars featuring the very best of cooking and food & beverage calendars.
- Publish your own cookbook Create a professional looking cookbook with HeritageCookbook.com. Include photos, stories and recipes! Great for family reunions, fundraising and weddings. Quick and easy. Printed in 2-3 weeks in B&W or color.
- Secret Ingredients Create your own beautiful heirloom cookbook. Our custom cookbooks document your family history through recipes and color photos. The perfect gift or keepsake for a wedding, birthday, anniversary, or any other occasion! Our minimum is only one.
- PastryNet Magazine Pastrynet.com is the pastry online community! Home to Pastry's Best Magazine, the newest magazine for pastry professionals. PastryNet requires registration.
- Christmas Cookies Are for Giving More than a cookbook, this is a celebration of family, friends and the joy of giving. Recipes, stories, baking tips and more...
- Culinary Trends Magazine Culinary Trends Magazine is a full color publication published 4 times a year. Visit our web site to get articles, recipes, job information, order back issues, and subscribe today. Culinary Trends is Dedicated to the World of Culinary Arts.
- Seattle Dining.com
More than just Seattle's Best Dining Guide; an online service with in-depth articles about restaurants, specialty grocers and special interest merchants.
- Gourmet Connection Magazine
Online magazine dedicated to gourmet food and health enthusiasts. Feature articles, menus, recipe archives, message boards, gourmet shopping and much more. A must see site!
- Saveur - Savor a World of Authentic Cuisine
Saveur is the award-winning food and travel magazine that brings you the world of
authentic cuisine through colored photos, extraordinary stories and the recipes that
reflect the traditions, history and love of fine foods all over the world.
- Montagud Editores, S.A
Editor especializado en pastelería, panadería, heladería, apicultura y gastronomía (f. 1906). Revistas profesionales y el más completo fondo editorial de libros y vídeos. Formación técnica y servicios de asistencia y asesoría profesional.
- Cook's Illustrated
Cook's Illustrated is the consumer reports of cooking - New York Times. An illustrated magazine with step-by-step instructions, recipes, product reviews and quick tips. Cook's Illustrated accepts no advertising and has a line of cookbooks available.
- Food & Wine
explores all aspects of the epicurean lifestyle including cooking, entertaining, wine
and home decorating. Each department and feature helps readers enjoy epicurean pursuits
with an emphasis on style, accessibility and fun.
- Ayam Brand Asian Cookbook
Learn how to cook delicious authentic Asian Recipes with Ayam brand and enjoy the
marvels of savory Asia dishes - Get a free Asian cookbook with 32 appetizing recipes, step
by step preparation method and full color pictures.
- Food Trends Newsletter
Features Food Trends and other industry-related newsletters,
plus a wealth of other information resources for the food and
more listings in this category